Boss Katana-Artist MkII
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 482788
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2020/02/21
Modeling combo amplifier for electric guitar
- Improved sound and exclusive functions
- Eight tone setting memory locations
- Analogue Class-AB amplifier section
- Five types of amplifiers with five variants
- 3-Way contour and global EQ switch with three settings
- Switchable solo function including volume control
- Revised BOSS Tone Studio Editor software for customizing sounds with more than 60 BOSS effects
- New editor functions, including pre and post EQs, dedicated pedal FX and more power control for overdriven amplifier sounds and dynamic response at low volumes
- Speaker simulation on the line, USB and phones / recording outputs
- External control via GA-FC foot controller, foot switch, expression pedal and MIDI
- Power: 100 watts
- Equipped with: 1 x 12" WAZA custom loudspeaker
- Controls: Amp Type, Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Booster / Mod, FX / Delay, Reverb, Presence, Master, Solo
- Switches: Tone Shape, Power Control, Cab Resonance, Expand
- Instrument input: 6.3 mm jack
- Effects Loop Send & Return: 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Line output: 6.3 mm jack
- Power amp input: 6.3 mm jack
- Aux input: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Solo Footswitch connector: 6.3 mm jack
- Channel / Bank Footswitch connector: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Phones / Rec Out: 6.3 mm stereo jack
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.
Amp modellers are guitar DSP effects units that emulate the sound of a range of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.