Boss Katana 100 Head MKII
- This item is expected back in stock soon and can then be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 474877
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/10/28
- Power: 100 W
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Yes
- Footswitch: No
Electric guitar top
- Power: 100W
- Built-in 5 "monitor speaker - for practicing without external box
- 5 Amp types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown & Acoustic
- 5 Independent effects: Booster, Mod, FX, Delay and Reverb - 3 of them simultaneously
- 8 Memory slots for amplifiers and effects settings plus panel setting
- Power Amp input for the use of multi-effect devices
- Power Control (0.5 / 50/100 watts) for fully turned amp sound at any volume
- Built-in tilting stand for optimal monitoring
- Controls: Amp Type, Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Booster / Mod, Delay / FX, Reverb, Master & Power Control, Pro Sounds
- Updated Boss Tone Studio sound customisation software with over 60 different Boss effects, channel and global EQs, customisable routing, and more (free on Bosstonecentral.com)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 470 x 228 x 215 mm
- Weight: 8.8 kg
- Suitable footswitch Boss GA-FC: Art.#431181# (not included)
- Suitable dust cover: Art.#438092# (not included)
Your Contact: Guitars
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
This product is currently sold out
Online Guides All Guides
Guitar Amp Heads
Though there are other options, the stack remains a rock icon, and is still the most flexible form of guitar amplification.
Amp modellers are guitar DSP effects units that emulate the sound of a range of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.